California - v 11.0
Dimensions: 36" wide x 24" high
This poster is available in English or Spanish and includes the following notices:
- Access to Medical and Exposure records
- Unemployment Insurance
- Unemployment Insurace Benefits
- Payday Notice
- Workers' Compensation
- Emergency Information
- Time Off to Vote
- CA OSHA
- Transgender Rights in the Workplace
- Paid Sick Leave
- Pregnancy Leave Notice
- Minimum Wage
- Workplace Dicrimination and Harassment
- Sexual Harassment
Most Recent Mandatory Change
March 2019 - Family Care and Medical Leave; Pregnancy Disability Leave: This notice only applies to companies with 20 or more employees at or within 75 miles of the worksite. Employees of companies with 20-49 employees may have the right to up to 12 weeks of family care leave to bond with a child after birth, adoption, or foster placement under the New Parent Leave Act. The California Family Rights Act has been clarified that it covers companies employing 50 or more employees.
* The NLRA option is for businesses that utilize contractors and the Government option is for businesses directly affiliated with local, state, or federal government.
** AutoComply is a yearly service provided to update mandatory state and federal (including combo) posters on a per change basis.
*** The Kiosk option replaces posters for businesses such as mall kiosks, employees working from home or on the road, or the like. It is an 8.5" x 14" top bound individual notice package with 1 or 2 notices per page for easy reading. Kiosks cannot be framed.