Arizona - v 8.0
Dimensions: 36" wide x 24" high
This poster is Bilingual (English and Spanish) as required by the state and includes the following notices:
- Minimum Wage
- Safety and Health Protection
- Unemployment Insurance
- Earned Paid Sick Time
- Workers' Compensation
- Work Exposure to Bodily Fluids
- Constructive Discharge
- Discrimination in Employment
- Work Exposure to MRSA, Spinal Meningitis, or TB
Most Recent Mandatory Change
December 2018 - Minimum wage increased to $11.00 per hour
* The NLRA option is for businesses that utilize contractors and the Government option is for businesses directly affiliated with local, state, or federal government. Combo posters are for English ONLY - if this option is selected, the Language option will be considered English even if something else was selected.
** AutoComply is a yearly service provided to update mandatory state and federal (including combo) posters on a per change basis.
*** The Kiosk option replaces posters for businesses such as mall kiosks, employees working from home or on the road, or the like. It is an 8.5" x 14" top bound individual notice package with 1 or 2 notices per page for easy reading. Kiosks cannot be framed.